Bay Area Parent Names PAMF Pediatricians ‘Best in Bay Area’
Several Sutter Health affiliates recently received top ratings in Bay Area Parent Magazine’s 2016 “Best of the Best” survey. Bay Area Parent readers selected Gold, Silver and Bronze winners in 45 different categories, including several health care categories, for the Silicon Valley, the Peninsula and the San Francisco/Marin area. The categories are chosen by the Bay Area Parent editorial team to reflect resources that are most important to local parents.
This year Sutter Health affiliates received the following awards:
- PAMF received the Gold Award for the Silicon Valley area.
- PAMF’s San Mateo Pediatrics Office received Silver for the Peninsula.
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center earned Gold for the Peninsula.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center received Bronze for the East Bay.
- California Pacific Medical Center earned the Bronze Award for the San Francisco/Marin area.
- California Pacific Medical Center won Silver for the San Francisco/Marin area.
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center earned Bronze for the Peninsula.
If you liked this article, you may also like:
Sutter Health Research Projects on Patient-Centered Care Receive National Awards PAMF Earns Top Quality, Service Rating PAMF to Participate in National Initiative to Prevent Heart Attacks and Strokes PAMF Earns Top Honors for Patient Care Sharks Foundation Donates $25,000 to PAMF’s Youth Nutrition Program